What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A practical guide to Tinnitus free living
- Compelling you on a deeper level to make changes in the way you look at things
- Keeping you from suffering from constant ringing in the ears again
- Showing you a revolutionary drug free approach to tinnitus relief
- Showing you how you can reduce your tinnitus by up to 99%
- Giving you a solution for your ringing ears
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Paul Tobey’s Tinnitus Free Living scores 73.27/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.paultobey.com/tinnitus/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: paultobey.com you’ll also be taken through to paultobey.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)